Sunday, November 14, 2010

SELLING JEWELLERY

I made this necklace 1 and a half years ago. It's a well made layered 3 chain key necklace. I decided I wanted to 're-style' it a few days ago. I'm currently unemployed so this necklace is for sale. It's a unique artisanal piece of jewellery. $280 AUD. Please note that it is very heavy. (Having back pain is really in this season..) Colour: Antique - worn gold

All content within this post belongs to blog owner and may not be reproduced or digitally stored without permission.

6 comments:

Nadia - DI$COUNT said...

This is just wonderful. I would totally buy it if I wasn't broke too! You are so talented, and the necklace is 100% worth that price so don't even feel that you have to justify it! It's worth even more, I reckon. People should appreciate the value of one-off, handmade, time consuming pieces that carry a labour of love! So lucky is the person who ends up buying it. x

PS. If you don't sell it on your blog (just in case the right person isn't looking), maybe you could try etsy or something?

Kimberley said...

I love that necklace. If only I wasn't umeployed myself. Reminds me of Dean sidaway key shoulder-piece.

M said...

Damn I'm a huge fan of artisanal pieces and I'm really happy to see that there are still some talented hands.
I hope the future owner of this masterpiece will appreciate your sweat and love in this. How much time did it take you to create this?

Sister Wolf said...

Why do we all have to be unemployed at the same time?!?!?!?!?! Shit!

Filothea said...

heeey! it's LOVELY, i WANT IT :D
do you also ship to romania?
let me know and we'll figure it out.
Thaaaanks! great job so far :)

swallow glitter said...

Filothea - Thanks! Yes, I can ship to Romania. Email me: jamestodorov@hotmail.com